Dancing Narwhal #1 – Digital Pattern
54 in stock
Price shown in Canadian dollars.
**This is a downloadable PDF, delivered to you after your purchase is complete.**
Dancing Narwhals #1, Paper Piecing Pattern with Beluga option
Block measures 16" x 16" finished, 16.5" x 16.5" unfinished.
Skills required: Foundation paper piecing
- One blue colourway in Kona Cotton Solids.
- Colouring page for testing your colour palettes.
- Swatch chart for handy reference.
- Link to 3rd Story Workshop's tutorial on chain piecing a paper piecing pattern
Pattern includes LINKS to:
- Basic paper piecing tutorials
- A tutorial on efficient paper piecing techniques.
- Five (5) 9" x 11" or 10" x 10" in different tones of the same colour
- One (1) 9" x 11" or 10" x 10" in white
- Background: 3/8 yd
- Scraps: Black, medium grey, light grey
Tag your work with #dancingnarwhals!
Pattern is intended for personal use only.